Individual Stand-Alone Stations
Pyxis Technologies is an industry leader in the innovation, design, and manufacture of highly-engineered automotive and commercial vehicle axle assembly systems.
Our turnkey solutions include enhancing your current process by integrating individual stand-alone stations, and/or work cells, including a host of automatic, semi-automatic, and manual features, into existing systems.
Fully Automatic Station – Typically utilized in situations where the process sequence is complicated and/or high output is a requirement.
Semi-Automatic Station – Typically utilized in situations where manual work piece handling and/or part feeding is a requirement.
Manual Station – Typically utilized in situations where tasks are difficult to automate.
- Pinion Bearing Preload – Pyxis Signature Machine
- Bearing Torque to Rotate – Pyxis Signature Machine
- Pinion Bearing Preload Validation
- Dynamic Lash Verification
- Dynamic Nut Adjust
- Differential Shim – Squeeze or Stretch Carrier
- Runout Measurement with High Point Mark
- Data Collection – Quality and Process Data
Differential Bearing Cone Assembly
Pinion Head Bearing Assembly
Bearing Cup Press Assembly
Ring Gear Assembly
Multi-Spindle Torque Run Down